Why is Arsenic dangerous?

Arsenic, a semi-metal, is the twenic compounds that are found in foods are quite harmless. They pass through the body quickly. Inorganic Arsenic is more toxic. It is deposited in the body and concentrated over time and therefore cause long-term damage. As with all trace-toxins a well-nourished and otherwise healthy person will withstand the poison for a long time while an undernourished will perish quickly. Children are especially sensitive.

The inorganic Arsenic appears in compounds with Oxygen, Sodium, Potassium, Copper and other elements. Solved in ground water it forms ions, which are trivalent or pentavalent, which means they have positive charges of either three or five (can attach three or five electrons.)

Arsenic in general is said to be about four times as poisonous as Mercury. The trivalent Arsenic As+3 is considered 60 times more toxic than the pentavalent As +5.

It is very easy to remove As+5 with known water technologies, but virtually impossible to remove As+3, unless this ion is oxidized to As+5 first.

What is even worse is that As+3 is much more difficult to detect and few Arsenic detection instruments can distinguish between As+3 and As+5. Most cannot even distinguish between inorganic and organic Arsenic. Scarabs technology removes both types completely in a simple and reliable way